Heater/Defroster Cable Clips...

-

Shane

Reaction score
Hey,

I got my blower fan and heater core working properly, But I am missing two of the metal clips that hold the cables to the back of the heat/ defrost and the warmer switches.

I have tried a few ways to get the cable clamped there so that it stays in place while you move the switch. But I have had no luck, and the cable doesnt stay clamped there, and i am unable to adjust where the fan blows the air, or the temperature of the heat...

Anyone know where I can get two of those little clamps that properly hold teh cable in place?

Or anyone have a good way of making it work without the clamps??

Thanks again,

Shane

I can probably spare 2 of those clips. I've seen them on ebay but listed for cowl vent cables or some other application I can't remember exactly. Same clip though.

Took me a few minutes to find them. All I need now is a envelope to mail them in. Happy moparing :)

I also believe They are available from R/T Specialties.

I have the clips but can't figure out how to get them hooked up to the cable and defrost/heat lever Can anyone help ?? Thanks
Just when I start to think I'm pretty clever .......

Make sure you also use the hole and put a screw in it to clamp down on the cable a little more!!

-
Back