Hellcat - Charger

-
I heard those rumors too! Could you imagine a all wheel drive Charger with 700+ horsepower?! 4 doors, no waiting! lol

Shame they made it look like the dart though. They were certain heading on the right direction with the last generation IMO.

hate the new gen Charger......I guess I'm old school, Chargers shouldn't be 4 doors!! And then the Super Bee as a Charger, I think that should have been under the Challenger badge.

I like the new Challenger, only because the "new" Charger isn't nothing like an old one. the Dart too, the old one was GREAT the new one is just a Fiat really.. NOW speaking of the "Super Bee" make one, a NEW one to look like the old one say 1970 version, and you'd have another winner with looks, these "new" redesigned ones. I'm not fond of the 4 door concept on the Charger, and I'm sure not fond of the new Dart offering.....Looks nothing like the old ones! Which in someway, they should!

Everyone hates the new charger because it's not a copy of the 69... buy everyone forgets about the little 2L charger from the 80's... Its a good looking car and will rock with the Hellcat combo.

I can't wait until they stuff one in a RAM.

Now if they'll just redesign it into a two door and make it look more like the 68.

Having a 2011 charger this is the first time I haven't been itching to get the newest body style. I like my car more than the large dart

Having a 2011 charger this is the first time I haven't been itching to get the newest body style. I like my car more than the large dart
you have the good charger IMO. I would love to get my hands on a 2011-14 super bee.

They need to stuff a hellcat motor and six speed in a regular cab short bed no frills ram
Have the price tag around the mid 20s like the earlier ram express trucks.
Would be a kickass combo right there

They won't do it All wheel drive, drivetrain won't handle that kind of abuse.

Calling a bunch of bs on that. Ever heard of a Bugatti Veyron? Something about a 1000+ hp in permanent All Wheel Drive. Basically it is easily possible the question is will they take the time and select the right parts needed.
Oh to just point this out, fiat also owns Ferrari and Maserati (and other companies as well) and we all in what those car can do.

They need to stuff a hellcat motor and six speed in a regular cab short bed no frills ram Have the price tag around the mid 20s like the earlier ram express trucks. Would be a kickass combo right there
Calling a bunch of bs on that. Ever heard of a Bugatti Veyron? Something about a 1000+ hp in permanent All Wheel Drive. Basically it is easily possible the question is will they take the time and select the right parts needed. Oh to just point this out, fiat also owns Ferrari and Maserati (and other companies as well) and we all in what those car can do.
good luck on both counts though

-
Back