Hello all from the new guy

-

Dodgex2

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm pretty new to the hobbie but have loved Mopars all my life. I have a 70 Challenger SE. I'm here on A bodies because of my daughter. We were shopping for her first car with a budget around 2000. She looked a hondas and toyotas newer cars etc. Then she kept looking at older cars Novas and Vegas then the Mopars. Well she is now the proud owner of a 75 Dart Sport. Guess it's in the blood! It's her driver and we work on it on the weekends. This looks like a great site with alot of helpful people I look forward to hanging out and asking alot of questions.

Ok to the car, it's a /6, factory A/C (not working) PS, PB. She is the third owner. 98,000 miles and I think that is original. I found the build sheet and it has the fender tag. The car is pretty clean, needs a little body work and some quarter patch panels and a new vinyl top.

Thanks all Matt

I know you all love pics lets hope they load!

Attachments

• DSC00763.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00764.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00765.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00766.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00767.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00768.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00769.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 85
Welcome from another Colorado member. Cool car, plans for it?

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Plan is to keep it original. Just fix it up and make it nice for her. The only change will be black vinyl top instead of the white. She really likes it the way it is. Matt

Hello and welcome to the two of you...........Looks like a great car..........Looks like its all there and not bad shape either..........Enjoy

-
Back