Hello Everyone !

-
Nice Dart...is that a Model A truck cab? What are your plans for that?

Yes it is, its a 1930 Model A cab, my roomates.. he's had it for many years and we are still not quite sure what to produce out of it... Besides, hes busy with his 69 cutlass ;) (350 rocket engine, really pretty car) just way too many old car projects in our yard lol...

I myself also own a 1939 ford standard sedan rolling chassis im buidling at the same time, however that wont be on the road anytime soon, now im ragged between both my cars (at least one is driveable :D ).

Wouldnt have it any other way :toothy8:

Welcome 74Dart Girl. Very nice Dart you picked up:cheers:.
Sounds like you may just need a valve/rocker cover gasket. Good luck with your work.

Welcome 74Dart Girl. Very nice Dart you picked up:cheers:.
Sounds like you may just need a valve/rocker cover gasket. Good luck with your work.

very possibly :).. I picked up the gasket kit so it will have anything I need in it.. cheap too! love the old dart, so much easier to fix and much more affordable! :toothy8:

Welcome to my extended family! It's awesome to have girls interested in cool old cars. Wish you lived closer!

Thanks everyone :) im loving the information im receiving from this site already! very helpful and very friendly..Look forward to learning more!
aspiring gear head <-------:viking:

Welcome to the FABO family from sunny Valrico, Florida. Very nice Dart. What are your plans to do with it?
It is the twin to mine but a little darker green and mine has a black interior and 360.
Here is a picture of it for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• Dart Swinger 2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 140
Congratulations with finding such a "clean" Dart. Looks all original or has it gone under
some restoration? Hope you enjoy the site.
fixnfab

Welcome to the FABO family from sunny Valrico, Florida. Very nice Dart. What are your plans to do with it?
It is the twin to mine but a little darker green and mine has a black interior and 360.
Here is a picture of it for your viewing pleasure

Very nice, looks good :) Im planning on keeping it as original as possible as it is very close orginal, will see how it goes down the road :) besides the fuel economy of the 225 is actually quite beneficial right now.. shes a daily driver :)

Congratulations with finding such a "clean" Dart. Looks all original or has it gone under
some restoration? Hope you enjoy the site.
fixnfab

As far as the records show the only thing that has been done to it is paint, everything else is still stock, it has its rust spots and its problems here and there but all in all not bad :) im happy..

Welcome to FABO. You will find a lot of good people here along with a lot of helpful info. Good luck with your car, it looks like a solid starting point.

Welcome! I'm a newbie myself, but very friendly people here with tons of knowledge!! Enjoy the slant six, very good engine and fun to be different Steve

Welcome!
this site is pretty sweet and full of good information thanks to everyone here.

I like your new avatar pic...are you texting from the trunk? lol

Welcome aboard this great site. Nice Dart!!

-
Back