Hello from Hudson Valley, NY

-

Scamp9572

Reaction score
Long time lurker on moparts and big block dart. Have not posted in forever. Found lots of good Ino on here.
My project- 71 Scamp, 440/727/ 8 3/4. Will try and post some pics.

Welcome -- From Pa. -- Lots of good stuff here.

That should be a fun ride, any other mods to the RB other than intake and carb?

No other mods I'm aware of. Stock bottom end. Stock heads. Think they just pulled it out of whatever stuck on the intake and cam. Chrome valve covers and had a holley when I got it. Put on an Edelbrock ep800? Never really ran great. Pulling it and going stroker.

Nice Dart! Welcome aboard, formerly of the Town of Newburgh!

Nice Dart !!, formally of the Town of Newburgh Also, Miss that Hudson Valley, now out in dry Arizona where the cars never rust, but I always come back once a year and always see a car show or two, and never miss the one on friday night in front of Price Chopper in Vails Gate, hope too see your car there some year

Nice Dart !!, formally of the Town of Newburgh Also, Miss that Hudson Valley, now out in dry Arizona where the cars never rust, but I always come back once a year and always see a car show or two, and never miss the one on friday night in front of Price Chopper in Vails Gate, hope too see your car there some year

Loving the Beach here and weather. I do miss the Rhinebeck car shows, and the cruises in Highland and Adams Fairacre Farms.:coffee2:

-
Back