Hello from Indiana (1972 Dart)

-

greenmonsta79

Reaction score
Nice site guy's longtime Mopar guy, I just picked up a 1972 Dart Swinger 318 car, was a Arizona car and is very nice (no panel replacement needed! WOOHOO!) just needs a paint job and some interior work, it does have a good running 318 but I do have a 1972 440 Steel crank motor (You already know what im going to say!!! LOL!) maybe down the road! The only thing I really need is a non AC heater box it does not even have a heater box in it, I do have the whole non AC complete dash, just need the box so if anyone has one for a decent price with shipping to 47834 might give me a holler! It has a nice set of aluminum outlaw style wheels on it but I would rather have a set of Rallye wheels or a nice set of steelies with dog dish hubcaps! And I really need to find a A body 8 3/4 I do have a E-body 8 3/4 I would trade for one. Im thinking on my paint options this spring I will either do it all black or do it Sublime green with dart scoops and black tail stripe. Choices choices choices!! oh well plenty of time to change my mind! Hope to pick all your brains on the old A-bodies!8)

Welcome to this great site and as you can see plenty of fellow Hoosier's here to enjoy :happy10:
Me , well I am from Arkansas and enjoy all the great folks and tech help.
Pull up a chair and make your self at home greenmonsta79 :cheers:

welcome to the site,,,,,heater delete car ??? if you put a heater in it ill buy the passenger side heater delete fresh air box,,,,

lets see some pic of the AZ car,,,

Thanks for the welcome guys, I will get some pics up here hopefully buy the end of the week its been so nasty out I am ready for spring! I started the car up yesterday and let her run for awhile, the 318 sounded good (although every 318 I have ever owned ran like a champ worst one I ever had just had lifter noise and smoke like a freight train but I ran it hard!)
The car did have a heater but someone removed it I guess because it had A/C??? I don't know why they did it has a plate on the firewall covering the holes. I got a complete non A/C dash so I just need a non A/C heater box! thats all, although I noticed it does not have driprail stainless trim and no trim around the headlights and on the leading edge of the hood (was it standard on all 72 Darts?) Other than that Im really happy with the car all the other Mopars you find around here are rusted out hulks! This one I will keep I was thinking about painting it and selling it but after I sold my 74 Duster a few years back I regretted it. But I guess if someone hands me a pile of cash it would probably have a new owner!!

-
Back