Hello from Ontario

-

rockin

Reaction score
My name is Ron and currently own a '65 Valiant Signet convertible from California originally
Baby blue with white top. Original 273 has been replace with a 318 running a 340 cam and heads. Edelbrock manifold with 675 Holley street avenger and MDS ignition. Manual shift valve body and 3:55 on a 8:3/4 differential Disc brakes up front with plans to go rear disc this fall
Nice little machine that's a driver. Lots of future plans

Valiant.jpg

Welcome Ron. We love pictures here so feel free to post some photos when you have the opportunity

Hi I plan on grabbing some pictures and posting them asap. Just heard about this site at a show a few days ago so looking forward to using this site !!

You will find a wonderful group of friends who are more than helpful when you have questions or problems with your new classic car

Welcome from a fellow Canadian living stateside. Be sure to mark Moparfest on your calendar for next year !!!

It took me a long time to decide on color and wheels for my car. Wheels can be changed, color is kind of permanent so you better like it. There is a ton of information here. It has been extremely valuable in my build.

Hi Rockin. Drove right by ya' the other day.
Just got back to the states from Niagara and Waterloo area.

You aren't to far from me. I'm actually in the QEW and 427, area. I have a buddy in Stoney Creek, that has a real 70 Oldsmobile Cutlass, pace car convertible. He ribs me all the time about being a mopar guy.

You aren't to far from me. I'm actually in the QEW and 427, area. I have a buddy in Stoney Creek, that has a real 70 Oldsmobile Cutlass, pace car convertible. He ribs me all the time about being a mopar guy.
Those GM boys are like that but he was a pace car for the Moparboys racing behind him lol
Sounds like he has a nice rare ride though look forward to seeing it at a show .....

-
Back