Hello from Spain

-

Barreiros

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to get a "Dodge 3700GT" back in shape with my family, after many many years on jackstands. I think that's almost a Dart Sedan/Custom with a few different bits.

I've been reading this forum for a few weeks, thanks to the huge amount of knowledge and information you've got available here, yet I'll probably need to ask quite a few questions. And hopefully someone will point me in the right direction.

Awesome to hear from you @Barreiros . Welcome aboard. What part of Spain are you located? I did some work and travelled a bit around the Iberian.

Please share some photos as you are able. It would be great to see your project.

Regards

Last edited:
Bienvenidos, amigo. Nececitamos fotos de su coche. Muchos fotos. Espana es muy grande. Donde en Espana vive?

I was in the US Air Force for 20 years. I was never actually stationed in Spain, but I spent a lot of time there. Beautiful country and wonderful people. My Spanish is pretty rusty now, but back then I got along pretty well. I always enjoyed my time there.

I was in the US Air Force for 20 years. I was never actually stationed in Spain, but I spent a lot of time there. Beautiful country and wonderful people. My Spanish is pretty rusty now, but back then I got along pretty well. I always enjoyed my time there.

I still remember when the international fleets(Sixth Fleet included) used to dock or disembark in Barcelona. We used to visit the ships during weekends as if it was a museum. That's no longer the case, what a pitty...

Any chance that is near playa del oro?

I turned 16 there..a few decades ago

Do you mean "Playa de aro/Platja d'Aro"?Castell-Platja d'Aro - Wikipedia

Alternatively there is "Costa dorada/d'aurada".https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costa_Daurada

Both in Catalonia.

:welcome: from :canada:

Would love to see some pictures of your car. I'm always interested in seeing the styling difference between North America and other parts of the world.

-
Back