Hello from the UK, with an Aussie Mopar!

-

rebrabtrebor

Aussie A body AP6 1966 V8
Reaction score
hello to all from the not so sunny UK.
I have recently purchased an Aussie A body RHD Valiant V8, which belonged to my Dad in the 70's and 80's and was sold out of the family some 10 years ago. I have already uploaded a picture gallery with a history lesson description if your interested! So, looking forward to many group discussions and hopefully asking for help when i need it!

Robert

Welcome! I've liked the AP6 grill, looks different than US-models. Would be cool to find one for myself too :)

Welcome! I've liked the AP6 grill, looks different than US-models. Would be cool to find one for myself too :)

took me a year to find one to replace my broken one :sad1:
but it cost me more in postage from Aus than the grill did

Welcome, Robert. I love those Aussie mopars. I've had the chance to see a couple around here and man they're cool.

How bad is your broken grill? :D

bad enough for me to spend that long looking for another one! The car was in an accident in the late 80's and although it stood up well to the impact, the right hand grill lost about 2.5" 's off of the top 'tooth' and made her look gappy! if you look at the photo album thing i started on here you can see it clearly on the car wash shot.

Welcome, Robert. I love those Aussie mopars. I've had the chance to see a couple around here and man they're cool.

thanks, Its a family heirloom that i hunted down after 2.5 years, so it means a lot to me.

-
Back