Hello from WV

-

catsncudas

Moparholic
Reaction score
Hello all,I just wanted to say hi to everybody.My wife and I own 3 Barracudas.A 66 273 commando(hers),a 68 340 fastback(mine),and a 68 convertible that needs restored(we'll fight over who gets this one).I'll post pics when I can and thanks for having us.

Howdy West Virginians, Where exactly is Bunker Hill WV. I'm on the other side of the Blue Ridge from you in Lynchburg, VA. How far are we?

Bunker Hill is in south Berkeley county in the Eastern Panhandle.I'm about 3 miles from the VA state line.

Welcome to you both, nice to have ya here. :cheers:

pic4.JPG

Finally found a site I think I can Identify with. Usually I'm over at Moparts. Proud owner of one very rough 1969 hemi barracuda, and another 69 fastback that hasn't run the whole time I've owned it. Probably never will, but I've amassed enough parts for both. I've been building the orange one for 4 years now, and it's finally to the point where I can start it up for a blast down to the hardware store and back. My wife supports me immensely, but the noise of the exhaust drives her nuts. I don't think I'll ever paint it. No meoney for the forseeable future, but you oughtta see the reactions from the people at the car shows when they see the beer can rings on the cowl, and then the engine. Haven't raced or dynoed it yet, But I think it's mostly there. More pics posted under "reader's rides " at thehemi.com

-
Back