hello IM a newbee with a 65 barracuda

-
Reaction score
Im new here and hope to get some great info on mopars. I used to own a 68 dodge superbee in near mint condition but sold it in 1991 to go to college not knowing that this car would become a hot item. I can never get it back on my body shop salary...but what I do have is a 65 cuda that was given to me by a dear friend and fellow musician from the band WHite Zombie. I wanna get this car on the road but I have some questions cause I can't put mags on it cause of the BS bolt pattern. Can anyone tell me if you can get chrome reverse rims in the 4 inch bolt pattern. THey must have made them back in those days right?

Welcome, I'm Mr. '65 barracuda. And I'll tell ya, It will be really hard to find any kind of rims like that for the Small bolt pattern. You could put a post in the parts wanted section and see what happens. I see some cool rims from time to time but the are usually slots or crager 5 spokes. Which are both some of my personal favorites. But I'm sure you may find something. I know that there are places that sell brand new rims for 4" but I dont know who they are. Maybe www.wheelvintiques.com??? Good luck.

Did you say White Zombie as in Rob Zombie? I so that is cool. Well either way welcome hope you enjoy it.

I remember the chick in White Zombie used to wear a Super bee patch on her jacket.......any connection?

Welcome to a really great site. You'll be glad you found it. Whenever you can, post some pics

Welcome and enjoy the site!! Cant wait to see some pics!!

Here is a photo of the barracuda and my good friend Sean Yseult. Yes she was inWhite Zombie and I've been in a rock band with her since 2002 called ROCK CITY MORGUE. Enjoy the photos. Will send more of the barracuda soon.
barracuda.jpg

65 cuda looks great, and the lady is lovely.
I support live music as a retired Bass player /Drummer. Enjoy this great site.

Im new here and hope to get some great info on mopars. I used to own a 68 dodge superbee in near mint condition but sold it in 1991 to go to college not knowing that this car would become a hot item. I can never get it back on my body shop salary...but what I do have is a 65 cuda that was given to me by a dear friend and fellow musician from the band WHite Zombie. I wanna get this car on the road but I have some questions cause I can't put mags on it cause of the BS bolt pattern. Can anyone tell me if you can get chrome reverse rims in the 4 inch bolt pattern. THey must have made them back in those days right?
Welcome to the site. Here's a source for the Crager wheels. 5x4 bolt pattern.

http://www.newstalgiawheel.com/wheel_detail.asp?subcat3=1071101

-
Back