Hello

-

revjonesy

Reaction score
My name is Brian and I live in College Station, TX. Just bought my 3rd A-body I have ever owned. Picked up a nice 75 Dart Swinger. Was told it was originally a slant six car but now it has a 360. The guy I bought it from also said that it wasn't originally a swinger, however, I can't find anything that says they made a two door in a normal Dart in 75.

If you guys have any info, I would appreciate it!

Welcome to FABO from SoCal, rev. You're going to have fun here.
Post up some pics of your new ride when you get the chance.

Welcome to the site. Post us some pics. You would be amazed at the information some people can give just off of a simple photo.

Welcome from another Texan, you will find a "TON" of information on this site. Everyone will also give you tips and hints as to how to make your life easier working with your new A-body Mopar.

Haven't figured out how to add photos yet. Thanks! I posted a question in Tech about removing my back seat. If anyone can help it would be appreciated!

Welcome to FABO! Could it be a Custom? Decoding the Vin and fender tag should tell you if you cant find a build sheet.

Welcome to FABO RevJonesy!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

About adding the photos. First of allthey need to be less than 1000 kb to fit. You can compress them by open up the picture and right clicking on it. Select edit, and then compress. Pick the level of compression (you will have to experiment to get the right size), and then save the picture.

To add it to a posting, just select the paper clip, select browse, select the file for the picture, select upload and wait for the file name to appear in the box at the bottom. You can do multiple pictures by selescting browse again up to 10 pictures. Go back to the reply to thread window and select preview to make sure is attached.
Then select submit to reply with a picture.

It is a bit to first learn, but trial and error you will figure it out. It took me a while.

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Burnout.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 73
Yes, it is a 75. Trying to decode fender tag to confirm Swinger. I was told it originally was NOT. However, I can only find two door hardtops listed as Swingers.

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

They have a helluva a race track in College Station. We raced a Buell there.

-
Back