Hello

-

forcedfedmopar

Reaction score
Hello all. Im new to the forum, and somewhat new to A bodys as I am the only one in my family to have one. My Dad and brother have stuck with B bodys for the most part.

I have a 67 Dart project that i will slowly be working on over the next few years. I was hoping to have it running this year but due to some life changing event it will have to wait.

here it is day i got it
0924111330.jpg

here it is now
108_2136.jpg

Goals with the car are to remain stock appearing (for the most part), be driveable for the wife, get 20+mpg, and run basement 10s eventually.

I am not new to speed or mopar. I have been around racing and car shows since i could walk and was brain washed, ahem, tought that mopars are the best.

I currently have a stable full of mopar of many eras. 60s, 80s, 90s, and 00s.

In 2011 I took my dodge omni on HOTROD DRAG WEEK and won fastest 4 banger and finished 19th in class of 100+ averaging 12.17 @113 for the week. Car has been a best of 11.90 at 121.5 with alot more left.
omniburnout_zps66cbfbeb.jpg

Im looking forward to lurking around on the forums and learning! I hope to start a thread about my dart for input and comments. Thanks

Thanks everyone, i started a work log in the restoration section. Im looking forward to tapping into the knowlege on this site!

I thought that user name sounded familiar. Hello old friend! Looks like us veterans from the '80s world are now "newbies" on the A-Body forum.

Mike

-
Back