Hello!

-

nitrojunkee

Reaction score
Hey all, joined a year ago or so....Kind of been in "lurker" mode. I have been trying to get back into a Mopar for years, and a few weeks ago, I finally found the right deal/car!

My first car was a '70 Dart Swinger 340 4spd car that I bought when I was 14. Put every dime, blood, sweat and tear into that car. Then when I was basically finished with it when I was 18, an older lady ran a red light and pretty much totalled the car. I was devastated! I bought a '69 Swinger that I had planned on swapping the drivetrain over to, but it never happened and I ended up selling it. I have owned and built several Mustangs, Camaro's and various hot rods over the last 20 years. But I knew I would have to get back to my true love at some point....I'm so happy and excited, there are hardly words for it!

Anyway, sorry for the winded intro.....Great to be back with fellow Mopar enthusiasts. Love the site and looking forward to hanging around!

Well if you have been lurking you know this is a GREAT site! Would love to see some pics of your newest Mopar

Well if you have been lurking you know this is a GREAT site! Would love to see some pics of your newest Mopar

I have posted some pics in the forced induction and A body big block sections in the last couple days.... I can post some here, but I don't want to be a pic hog lol.

It's a '67 Dart post w/Procharged 440, 727, narrowed Dana 60 w/mini tubs. Overall the car is in awesome shape, but there are some things that I need/want to do....

welcome man!!! judging from your avatar looks to be a pretty killer car!! the more pics the better dude.......
i'm in westminster, i'd take you up on the coffee thing on 136th and co, unfortunately i'm finishing up a hardwood floor in the house this weekend.....drag.
maybe in the near future, looks like the fabo boys in colo. are going do a meet and greet soon......anyways WELCOME!!
higgs

welcome man!!! judging from your avatar looks to be a pretty killer car!! the more pics the better dude.......
i'm in westminster, i'd take you up on the coffee thing on 136th and co, unfortunately i'm finishing up a hardwood floor in the house this weekend.....drag.
maybe in the near future, looks like the fabo boys in colo. are going do a meet and greet soon......anyways WELCOME!!
higgs

Thanks, Higgs! I dig your ride too! Fun fun, house duty lol. I have a flooring project I need to get crackin' on as well pretty soon. Anytime you want to meet up for coffee on a nice Saturday or Sunday, lmk!

Yeah, that sounds cool too. And thanks again man!

-
Back