Hellwig 55914 Sway Bar

-
We just introduced the sway bar so there might not be very many responses. I have personally test fitted it to a number of vehicles to make sure it fits properly. It is a quality kit and we stand behind it 100%. If you are not happy with the kit we will get your money back.

Well, you both have dogs for your avatars, so looks like its a match made in Mopar heaven. Buy the bar!

I think the Hellwig setup is the best all-around arrangement. Firm Feel's looks ok too, but I would prefer the lighter weight hollow bar, if it were me. I'm curious how the bar's ends are done... sleeved where the end link is, or if there's a solid end welded into the tube... ???

No welding on our sway bars. We heat the end and coin it flat. We have dies that allow a smooth transition from flat to round. We also trim the coin round for a clean appearance. This is one of the details that separates our product from the competition

395655504.jpg

I wish we could buy direct from Hellwig and possibly save some money rather than going through a middleman with their mark-up. Any chance of buying direct from you?

With the economy being what it is we have not been doing group buys at the request of our retailers. When we did group buys a few years ago, the UPS shipping charges ate up most of the discount so our pricing was just about the same as buying through Summit.

With the economy being what it is we have not been doing group buys at the request of our retailers. When we did group buys a few years ago, the UPS shipping charges ate up most of the discount so our pricing was just about the same as buying through Summit.

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to go through Summit. I'm sure they have several on the shelf so there shouldn't be a wait time. When I do order I'll be sure to document the install for other early A lovers.

-
Back