Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfnsmn34

Margarita Mike
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Aloha! Ok...yes...Stop puting money in the 7.25....well I'm just about to listen...but I want to make sure I've exhaust all avenues! I need these parts pictured...Spider gears appear ok...but I should replace if can...but the other peice...I'm not sure the name Thrust housing? That for sure, I need to replace.....:angry7:

View attachment 174652

HELP! who's got? :toothy10:

Mahalo and Aloha!
Mike

Howdy Mike :-D:-D or is it Aloha :-D
I will be at Small Block's this weekend and and we will be at the biggest Mopar swap meet this side off the Mississippi and I will be happy to locate that part for you :happy10:
I will be back Monday brother. seems like there should be a bunch of them laying around to me :read2:

MEMIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mahalo for the offer! If you can find them....grab them...I'll take at least two. I really really appreciate the offer!

Mahalo Mike

PM coming your way!

Think I have complete sure grip carrier 7 1/4. I'll track it down. If I've got it $20 plus shipping. PM if interested. Chris Carman MB. Canada.
Can I get in line on this part Lawnmower man :happy10: Dfnsmn34 should jump on this part for sure :cheers:

Think I have complete sure grip carrier 7 1/4. I'll track it down. If I've got it $20 plus shipping. PM if interested. Chris Carman MB. Canada.

Update to all those that have helped. Chris and I have reached a deal and I have sent him the $$$$ for the parts! (looking like we got us another great FABO member on board)

Once I get the parts in hand...I'll update you again.

Thanks again FABO and lawnmower man!:cheers:

Aloha and Mahalo Mike

Small Block and I seen just 1 7 1/4 in the hole place this week end at Monster Mopar and we could not talk him into taking it apart, I am happy to hear you are going with the sure grip Mike :cheers: Keep us updated :happy10: and congratulations

Aloha! MO sent....ooops....I made a big mistake....as I usually pay by Paypal....I've never dealt with MO....turns out there are TWO types....Domestic and International!

SO be careful sending Money Orders.... to our northern neighbors (Or anywhere) ...apparently they are international!

Dang it...and all this time I thought Canada was the 51st state! Sheeze, I'm dumb...even my wife is Canadian and I didn't realize its INTERNATIONAL....

Live and Learn...Lawnmower_Man....let me know what I need to do to make it right...Sorry bro!

BTW Lawnmower_man told me the Carrier is on its way....lets Hope Hawaii isn't considered a Hostile Nation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back