HELP! I've lost my rear end!

-

TXDart

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Cleaning up the Homestead today.I decided to pull my 65 chevy parts car to the front to dismantle it for parts and then scrap.I forgot that five years ago when I trailered it to my home that the guy I bought from said that rearend under it does not belong to that car and is barely under it just to roll.Well,I air up all the tires and back up my truck and tug on it and rock it out of the ruts and then I hammer down and it spits that rearend out and rams my fence which is coming down anyway...Me and my friend Jake had a good laugh.That rearend is locked up,he said it stayed with the car for about a foot....
TXDart

Attachments

• DSCN0868.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCN0869.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN0870.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCN0871.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 292
More pictures.

Attachments

• DSCN0872.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN0873.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 274
No not this time, I am normally doing stuff like this,quit drinking last January....Things are a little better...LOL
TXDart

No not this time, I am normally doing stuff like this,quit drinking last January....Things are a little better...LOL
TXDart

Look at it sittin' there all defiant and everything!!! Oh, would I teach that boy a lesson...how dare it sit there and taunt you like that!! Lock up on you will ya!!! Paw, bring me the torches!!! Geof

Dang I would love to have been there I would have had fun LOL.

Look at it sittin' there all defiant and everything!!! Oh, would I teach that boy a lesson...how dare it sit there and taunt you like that!! Lock up on you will ya!!! Paw, bring me the torches!!! Geof
Wish I could use the torch but we are in a drought.One spark and the whole city would burn...Air tool and saw all next weekend...
TXDart
You are right the chevy beat me!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could use the torch but we are in a drought.One spark and the whole city would burn...Air tool and saw all next weekend...
TXDart

Until you chop it up, then you win.

TXDart
Chvey beat u ..... bull shnit ...... its going to the scraper .... u win lmao

Maybe I ought to put the 8 3/4 under it,drop my 360/904,get a chevy cowl hood and take it to San Antonio Raceway and beat some camaros and stangs..
When they say that a Fast chevy,I tell the it all MOPAR.
TXDart
P.S. I would if it still had a steering column....

I had a 65 Malibu SS years ago and can tell you the headlight eyebrow trim was priceless then so it should still be worth some good coin.

I had a 65 Malibu SS years ago and can tell you the headlight eyebrow trim was priceless then so it should still be worth some good coin.
I E-Bay-ed most of it a few years back and these are pretty rough but thanks I will take them off and try again,Back panel between quarters is coming off,doors, Fenders....to sell....Got what I need off it for my 64 chevelle malibu that I still have....
Thanks,
TXDart

Tell the truth!That rearend just plain jumped out from under that Chebby...sayin..no way I,m going under that car!LOL:finga:

Look....I found it.......

Attachments

• big-***-marchallenge-rear-ends-demotivational-poster-1268906592.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 184
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB4EdVql8dE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB4EdVql8dE[/ame]

could have been worse

From the title I was going to recommend reaching around behind you with both hands, feeling around, and eventually you will find it....

But then opened the thread and found out that wasn't what you meant...

Tell the truth!That rearend just plain jumped out from under that Chebby...sayin..no way I,m going under that car!LOL:finga:
Took a look under it this morning and trailing arms are still there.They just ran two bolts thru the leaf spring.Looks like a ford rear end with axle nuts on the outside...
TXDart

-
Back