Help me identify these parts

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
I drug the Dart home today, and found these bushing things laying in the drivers side floor, don't remember removing them, one of them is broke so I would like to know what they are. There does appear to be part numbers but not only am I forgetfull but my eyesight isn't what it used to be.
004_zps24d622e1.jpg

003_zps842bc063.jpg

002_zpsb189c503.jpg

Thanks
Aaron

If I had to guess they look like some sort of grommet that would go in the firewall maybe to run a vacuum line or wire through.

The other little things are quarters.

Looks like the bushings from the struts to the k member.

Those are the factory original front shock top rubber bushing. We are so used to seeing the replacement rubber "disc" type that comes with the shocks. that these don't look right. they are compressed and are unusable..

Those are the factory original front shock top rubber bushing. We are so used to seeing the replacement rubber "disc" type that comes with the shocks. that these don't look right. they are compressed and are unusable..

That's what my first impression was and I said, naw that isn't it.

Looks like the bushings from the struts to the k member.
Too small and would be crushed like a pancake

That is correct

You're right abiout the shock bushings, now I remember when I got it to the body shop I saw that I had forgot to take them out and popped them out and just threw em in the car. Can a person buy just the bushing or do they only come with the shocks?
Thanks
Aaron

-
Back