help me verify a memory

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
hey guys, SOMEONE needs to know this

i have this memory about a TV i used to watch where one of the characters is either badmouthing a boyband or claims he was in it (almost certain the band was menudo, the actor may have been david spade)

at some point the guy goes into a parking structure and there is the band, ready to jump him

tell me in not making this us

lemme google that, but i seem to remember it being a live action show (or whatever they call a show with real actors)

thanks, but that isnt it
(and im not sure if it ever was menudo, but it was some sort of boyband)

i KNOW it was a sitcom of some sort

nah, im pretty resilient
Well, if it ain't Menudo or Boyz2Men, you may be ok. I've gotten to the point now, if I turn on the TV, 30 seconds of a commercial IS insulting to my intelligence. I want that 30 seconds back dammit!

Last edited:
Well, if it ain't Menudo or Boyz2Men, you may be ok. I've gotten to the point now to work if I turn on the TV 30 seconds of a commercial is insulting to my intelligence and I want that 30 seconds back dammit
HA!

i wish it was 30 seconds

this has been on my mind since this morning, and i KNOW something is there, i just cant quite put my finger on it

21 Jump Street portraying an episode about one of the bands???
no, it was a comedy
friends, just shoot me, who knows, maybe even darma and gregg, it was one of those shows that is not in the least bit funny, but was on before TV on demand so you couldnt just find something better

There was another sitcom in the late 80s early 90s called Dear John with Judd Hirsch as John and Jere Burns as Kirk. Kirk was always saying he did one thing or another like being a CIA agent. Took place at a divorcee support group.
I believe England had a version too.

Wendie Malik

Yum

-
Back