Help! Need a Picture..

-

Dfnsmn34

Margarita Mike
Reaction score
Aloha! FABO members...I need your help.

I'm looking for the color or pictures to show CudaChick1968. She can then match with powdercoating.

OH yeah the pictures...Of your hood latches and releasing latch, spring etc. If you know the color from the factory, that will work too.

Just want to get the whole setup looking factory not sprayed the same color as the car.

Some kind of silver color...

Help!!!

Mahalo:cheers:

hows this?

p1010001ab5.jpg

shhh..i don't think she knows that yet....

what happened Speedyb-cc...bill collectors after ya...changed your name to hide?

I would like to see a 71 Duster that rooled of the line and see what color they came when they was new.:dontknow:
AdamR has the nice parts , But was they silver or black or the color of the car when they was installed and sold at the dealer.:-k
But they have the right look for where they was installed to me, I think.:-k

memike ~ agree I would like to know too... my thought is it would be a part added after the car had been painted. So they wouldn't be the car color. never seen them black...but I'm a newbie to mopars so I will/could be mistaken for years to come.

Hey Mike I posted this a few days ago you must have missed it.

Hey Guys and Girls speedyb-cc here, since I don't work at speedy appraisals and don't live in Corpus Christi and the name just doesn't fit any more my new handle is BWDart
So from here on out it's "to Dartfinity and beyond"
Bruce

Those parts arent mine but most of them would be coated (zinc ?) from the factory.

You know, I have a bunch of painted parts that would hold up and look a lot better coated. Guess I need to send them in.

-
Back