help

-

440superduster

Reaction score
I need someone to help me post pics. on here I have tried every trick thats been sugussted by people on here and I cantg get anyh of them to work .

I would like to get some pics on here thanks

No idea what you've been trying. I use photobucket, it's a free web site, (google it) set up an account, upload your pictures, right click on the bottom URL and copy and paste to your thread

Because I am an electron moron, I try to keep those things as simple as possible.

I set up my pictures to be loaded inside a file on my desktop...it makes them easier to locate when the time comes.

Click on "Reply"

Scroll down below the text entry window and you will see a button for "Manage Attachments"

You will see a bunch of lines descending, each with a "Browse" button to the right

Click the "Browse" button and you will be directed to locate the pictures to upload.

Locate your picture file. Click on the pictures you want to upload. You will see them appear (text title)

Then, when you are finished, click "Upload"

Just make sure you do not get a message stating that your file (picture) is too big; you will have to go back and shrink the size of the photo first before trying again.

And if you are using your own camera you can set your camera so you will not have to make them smaller, I had my brother set my camera so they will fit here. and do like FISHBREATH or Rob said.

My buddy "waggin'" came over and helped me get my pictures on. If you see a user name prodemon71 in the member's gallery, well, that's me. All words and no pictures. I'll bet I disgusted a lot of people. Seeing is better believing! I know what FISHBREATH told you is right on. I am an electron moron too. I know if I tried to right now, I wouldn't be successful. I would have to reduce the size of the pictures and I just don't remember the process. I sure wish you good luck and sure do want to see your pics!

simple,when you go to upload to here,find the pic you want to upload then right click on it ,go to edit,images,stretch/skew then resize to 80% then save as,put a name and add an s to note is has been resized then close it out and you will be back at your pic file where it is located then find the new pic with the s at the end and double left click on it and now it will be in the upload tray here on f.a.b.o.that is the easiest way I have found so far,you can downsize your favorite photo to use as your avatar also.

1967_dodge_daroo_ii_showcar-2.gif

small striped waggin.JPG

ssmall striped waggin.JPG

-
Back