Hemi swap in 70 duster

-

671fireman

Reaction score
New to the forum and been reading up on some hemi swap threads... Im putting a 2015 392 hemi with a 545rfe... Any feedback on Bouchillion Performance and Modern Muscle Engine management systems..

New to the forum and been reading up on some hemi swap threads... Im putting a 2015 392 hemi with a 545rfe... Any feedback on Bouchillion Performance and Modern Muscle Engine management systems..
You might want to look at my posts regarding the 392 hemi and 545RFE. I've posted pictures they're out there somewhere. I went with a Buchillion package, probably what you've looked at, but if I was doing it again I'd talk to Pace Performance, Johnny seems to be quite knowledgeable. You might want to talk to Chris at HotWire HotwireAuto - Fuel Injected Wiring Harnesses .
I chose to use a factory shifter and had Hot Wire add circuitry for electronically shifting the 545. Be prepared to massage your firewall to get the engine to fit. I used a Magnum Force front suspension, but I think if I were doing it now, I'd use RMS instead. If you need/want more information let me know.

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

So I'm currently acquiring all the parts for this swap. So I'm down to the fuel system, power steering system and radiator assy. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me where they got these parts?

1) Fuel tank, fuel hoses and connectors.
2) Radiator and fan assy
3) Power steering hoses, fittings and connectors.

Thanks

I went through Leadmine Products on ebay for a Tanks Inc EFI tank, GPA-4 in tank fuel pump and the LS fuel filter /regulator as they had the best price on them.
I am using a stock 2007 Charger radiator and fan assembly. That's about as far as I have on parts acquisition so far.

So I'm currently acquiring all the parts for this swap. So I'm down to the fuel system, power steering system and radiator assy. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me where they got these parts?

1) Fuel tank, fuel hoses and connectors.
2) Radiator and fan assy
3) Power steering hoses, fittings and connectors.

Thanks
1) I have a brand new fuel tank with electric pump for a 70 Dart, PM if you're interested or want more details
2) Got mine from Griffin, it is a radiator & electric fan setup
3) Had a local hose shop make mine

I used Dillon radiator $149 shipped,Ford Taurus fan $85 shipped, Gas tank and fuel pump from Modern Muscle. Fuel lines Pep Boys stainless braided and AN fitting. Steering hoses had made at hydraulic supply shop locally. Corvette regulator/filter.

I would run holleys dominator system it is the most user friendly, easy to navigate system I have used. With all the support you would with amazing software and the ability to add anything extra with built in inputs.

I went with bouchillion Randy's a great guy to talk with pretty much has everything thing you need to make it work little pricey but I think it's worth it not quite finished with project as of yet but will post when the burnouts start

IMG_20180916_163853_576.jpg

She's running few bugs were worked out but Bouchillon kits was easy to hide all the wiring and his tuned pcm seems to be running awesome adds an extra 50hp and no Dyno tuning so really a plug and play system which helps as your pulling your hair cut with everything else lol good luck need any questions answered reach out maybe can help

IMG_20190315_100454.jpg

I have a tubular front suspension with a power rack. Go to the restoration forum and look at my build “sneakin towards the finish line”

-
Back