hemi swap transmission question

-

Hammer

Reaction score
I'm gonna be running a '03 5.7L and want to put the 6 speed out of a 09 challenger behind it. I'm gonna be running a carburetor setup on the hemi; so what do I need (electrically speaking) to use the T6060(I think is what its called)?

So all I need to run the T6060 with my hemi is a mag pickup for the speedo? it seems to $e like it would be more complicated than that. What about things like neutral safety switch, or other sensors? Has anyone ever even used this trans in a swap?

So all I need to run the T6060 with my hemi is a mag pickup for the speedo? it seems to $e like it would be more complicated than that. What about things like neutral safety switch, or other sensors? Has anyone ever even used this trans in a swap?

A lot of chryslers dont even come with a neutral safety switch, I had a 89 daytona 5 speed that didnt even come with one from the factory.My 73 duster had a clutch safety-neutral switch mounted on the clutch linkage that would only allow it to start with the pedal fully depressed.

I am personally running a 6 speed T56 out of a viper which has the speed sensor on the tailshaft section for the speedometer. And it uses a slip yoke.

There was a good read on BBD on t56 install and Bill Reilly is putting a T6060
in his dart;

http://www.bigblockdart.com/forum/showthread.php?3985-T-56-6-speed-discussion...updated-06-28-09

-
Back