Henrik Sedin

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
Has captured the Art Ross trophy!!

Did it in style with 4 assists on the last game of the season.

Put up 4 point but was it enough? Ovechkin was held pointless by the Islalders and Crosby put up 5 of the 7 needed.

First Vancouver Canuck to ever win the Ross!

On a side note I started a thread some time back about Kevin Bieksa.He had made a comment about Christian Errhoff playing like Bobby Orr.

I got flamed big time.Wasnt my comment btw..

However Errhoff finished + 37...

Henrik Sedin winning the Art Ross is just awesome and maybe just the spark the Canucks need to have a better playoff run.

Go Canucks

Too bad they drew the Kings in the first round. Go Kings:snakeman:

Too bad they drew the Kings in the first round. Go Kings:snakeman:

Kings are a fine matchup for the Canucks.They are a young team and thier star players have no playoff experience. Havent been to the playoff's since 2002.

Canucks have 5 years of consecutive playoff experience so we shall see how it works out.

Only D man who will be missing from Vans lineup is Mitchell.Poor bugger's head is still rattled.

Canucks in 5 or possibly 4 if they come out guns a blazing.

Canucks are gunna kill the kings!!!

The Kings are not helpless as evidenced by the last 8-3 victory over the Canucks.

I think they are in for a rude awakening myself.:thebirdm:

Ya baby..a Canadian player getting his dues..as for Bobby Orr NO ONE compares to him NO ONE!!!

It was great to see Hank win it, Crosby needed 8 points in the final game so I figured it was in the bag, he got 5 which was pretty amazing.

I'm not taking LA lightly, they only had two less points in the regular season so not much difference there. They are young so that inexperience may be the difference, we'll see, Nucks in 6 :cheers:

Exactly Rob! I think the lack of experience will be in the Canucks favour but you just never know.

As you say they did not finish that far behind the nucks. Then again the whole NW division is like that.

Exactly Rob! I think the lack of experience will be in the Canucks favour but you just never know.

As you say they did not finish that far behind the nucks. Then again the whole NW division is like that.

I think the Canucks have a good chance against the Kings....... but they should wear these to scare then out of the building! These are the ugliest sweaters ever worn!

Even Tiger couldn't make them look better!

canucks_jersey_7884.jpg

williams%20tiger%20canucks%20v%20dark%20stick.jpg

Couldn't have happened to a better guy in the league...Very classy and understated. Hopefully he starts getting some more recognition now.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!! Here's to a long playoff run.

I think the Canucks have a good chance against the Kings....... but they should wear these to scare then out of the building! These are the ugliest sweaters ever worn!

What??? Those are hi fashion statements,lol...

Swedish player in a Canadian market...Just saying ;)

As far as Im concerned Henrik and Danny are about as local as it gets.

They donated well over 1 mill to a local childrens hospital.

They are stand up guys.

Henrik really deserves this award. We will have to see about the Hart trophy (MVP).No western team player has ever won that either.

Funny how the teams with the most money have always had the best players huh? The salary cap is now working in the Canucks favour:cheers::cheers::cheers:!!

Couldn't have happened to a better guy in the league...Very classy and understated. Hopefully he starts getting some more recognition now.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!! Here's to a long playoff run.

Twins have been with Vancouver a long time now and have been allowed to flourish. They are now coming into thier own.Just takes time for some great players to emerge as such I guess!

You are right.The Sedin twins are very classy and have mad skills. I have seen some plays that just shocked me as far as genius thinking go's.

60 foot passes,blind passes,flips over the net (pucks that is!!),etc etc.

They are well worth watching.

No doubt that's one ugly jersey but there's competition for ugliest of all time. The Habs retro jailbird uniforms are hideous, the Bruins mustard color one with a bear head in the middle, the Islanders fisherman one to name a few :bootysha:

We will have to see about the Hart trophy (MVP).No western team player has ever won that either.

I think you nailed the problem right there, no western team player has won it, that's pretty typical and will no doubt work against Hank. It should really be between Hank, Brzgalov and Miller. Crosby and Ovechkin have a great supporting cast so I don't think either of them should get it. As much as I want Hank to win it I think Miller will and he too deserves it.

No doubt that's one ugly jersey but there's competition for ugliest of all time. The Habs retro jailbird uniforms are hideous, the Bruins mustard color one with a bear head in the middle, the Islanders fisherman one to name a few :bootysha:

I think you nailed the problem right there, no western team player has won it, that's pretty typical and will no doubt work against Hank. It should really be between Hank, Brzgalov and Miller. Crosby and Ovechkin have a great supporting cast so I don't think either of them should get it. As much as I want Hank to win it I think Miller will and he too deserves it.

Man o man, I forgot about the fisherman sweater.... uck,,,,, !!!!!!!

As far as Im concerned Henrik and Danny are about as local as it gets.

They donated well over 1 mill to a local childrens hospital.

They are stand up guys.

Henrik really deserves this award. We will have to see about the Hart trophy (MVP).No western team player has ever won that either.

Funny how the teams with the most money have always had the best players huh? The salary cap is now working in the Canucks favour:cheers::cheers::cheers:!!

Agreed...They should be honorary Canadians. Yeah they donated generously to Canucks place (No worries, I donated $50 on the recent telethon night.)...Being a Canucks fan it was also nice to see them get the recognition of Vancouver and all of Canada. Many people were skeptical early on calling them the Sedin Sisters and such, but their game has really flourished. I have no doubt that Daniel would have challenged Hank for the Art Ross too if he hadn't broken his foot and missed 18 or 19 games. In a world of high-paid/arrogant players (*cough Ovechkin*), Daniel and Henrik both broke the mold.

Here's to a beautiful Stanley Cup run.

-
Back