Here Fishy Fishy

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Heres some pic's of Grandiddy's ride,he has found the time to go fishing finally and I think he's hooked!!! he's been playing around with the car's interior here and there,the dash bezel was trashed and the rear trunk panel was also in pretty bad shape.him and his neighbor have been going fishing quite a bit and they do the catch and release thing...he ain't releasin this one check out the "coral reef cuda"he likes magnum wheels so he painted up his cragars to look similar,you think he'll like these I painted up for him?I grabbed him up a disc brake setup and some bbp 7 1/4 axles so now I just gotta steal his car and do my version of "overhaulin" I think i'll need some accomplices to pull it off before he notices the car missing :cheers:

coral reefcudaII.JPG

coral reef cuda.JPG

coralreefcudadash.JPG

small dads rides.JPG

dads wheel.JPG

dadsnewwheels.JPG

That's about the coolest concept I've seen in a long time.
The flower power concept in mod top is decorative but oh so dated.
Those not familiar with that era don't get it. Your coral reef has a timeless
relation to Barracuda in theme "all things ocean". I'm lovin' it.

I like the fact that we can do what ever we like to our cars,org is not always the standered thing here.Its our cars you dont like TOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD.

All it needs is a black light in the dome and a set of velvet elvis seat covers.

That's an interesting deal.

Oh you mean the 65 valiant???I guess I haven't put up many pic's of "valerie"it's a project in the works,I'm gettin ready to paint that one next.:cheers:
Whats up with the Valiant way in the back under the carport?

valerienaked.JPG

valeriesunnin.JPG

valerie1.JPG

valerie2.JPG

wagginandvalerie.JPG

-
Back