Here is a list of most the cars we have for sale right now.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gs 455..Gramma,s

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 012.jpg

Still sitting in AZ we have a 70 GS 455. I may be picking it up next weekend in fact. Anyone want to go on a road trip to AZ with me?

I am sure thst somehow we could get it there. I have not seen the car yet. Once I do though, I will post some pics.

lol. Arn't we all. I need to hurry and invent something to sell for like 5 billion. Then I will take care of everyone. :)

Will do. Right now I am updating the Cardomain with pics that I have of the cars.

Okay, I have spent hours uploading pictures to this page. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3347310

Funny thing is, is I just started it at around noon today and it already has over 2600 views. I can't believe it. Anyway, I will add more pics tomorrow.

Jeremy

C_Stripes took me to this place today. It has been a few years since I have been out there. It's unreal the stuff this guy has stashed (some of them I shouldn't disclose). Somebody really needs to buy that Demon. The only rust I could find is a little on the rear quarters. I would buy it but all of my money is going to the dart. Most of cars look like good rebuilders. C_Stripes took quite a few pictures and said he will be posting them.

Well, I have pics of most everything up now. 29 pages. 6000 views since last night.

There are ALLOT of cool things over there. You know that as your pulling in as this is the first thing you see.
Picture098.jpg

Anyone else want to come out? :)

I also put this in my ad in a few places.

Come join us @

www.forabodiesonly.com

Tell them C_stripes sent you.

Demon, charger, 67 Chevelles, Road Runner, Super Bee, and a few others are sold.

Do I have to be a member of car domain to see the pics on the above link?

I can't see any pics when I click the link.

The firebird has me interested.

Sent an email but never got a reply.

Where can I see pics of all the cars at?

Hi Cudahunter,

Sorry about not responding. I have been busy and I still get a ton of Emails. Cardomain pulled the site as you are not supposed to use that site as a sales site. I am working on posting all the pics on photobucket but haven't had much time. School and work have me busy busy busy. I will try to get them up this weekend as I don't have a hole lot going on on Sunday.

Sorry for the delay.

i know i have looked through car domain and here but wondering on prices and what all you have left. trying to get rid of my 73 satellite rolling seeing what is out there, how much what i can turn it in too

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back