Here Ya Go Rani -

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
Saw this yesterday here in NC and thought of your interest in a mobile mechanics business :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130201_165006_088.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 201
i had my wagon listed in the mopar trader section trying to turn it into an A-body.....

but you just gave me an idea.

originally i wanted an A-100 van ....but after seeing that cherokee ...that means i can use the wagon and the advantage of the wagon over an A-100 van is that i already own the wagon.....even though i was eyeballing an A-100 locally for this exact reason.

Attachments

• CIMG0934.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 170
wow what an idea

Looks perfect to me ;-)

It has great curb appeal, very noticeable and people won't forget. That wagon is a great "trademark." Not to mention I love the old wagons, and it reminds me of several my dad had. Love it.

BTW... it is screaming Big Block if it doesn't already have one.

Looks perfect to me ;-)

It has great curb appeal, very noticeable and people won't forget. That wagon is a great "trademark." Not to mention I love the old wagons, and it reminds me of several my dad had. Love it.

BTW... it is screaming Big Block if it doesn't already have one.

no unfortunately ...its a poor family's wagon ......318. and no options, Non A/c car .......the only option it has is the power rear window which i think came standard on a 500 ....other than that ...its pretty low on option LOL

no unfortunately ...its a poor family's wagon ......318. and no options, Non A/c car .......the only option it has is the power rear window which i think came standard on a 500 ....other than that ...its pretty low on option LOL

Still a very cool car. I have an old friend back in western NY who has a 68 plymouth wagon, that he put a 440 in. The 318 will be good on fuel mileage though, which means more profit. :)

-
Back