hey every body

-

sthorne82

Reaction score
new to the site but definitely not new to a-bodies. i have had several a-bodies since i was 3yrs old, but finally earned my dads respect so he would give me my graduation present even though it is 10yrs over due. he hand me the keys to a 1971 340 WEDGE duster last week so i am going to get started on it.

Welcome......You'll have fun here. Got any photos of your Wedge?
toolmanmike

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome to FABO.We need to see pics of that baby.No pics and we start to get grumpy.:angry7:.................:toothy10:

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Hey thorne, I will try to walk u thru this...right beside where "post quick reply" hit the "go advanced" that will bring up another page, down near the bottom of that page there is a "button" that says "manage attachments" click on that and that you will see a bunch of buttons that say "browse" if u click on one of those it opens your files on your computer up to select the pics. click browse for each pic you want to post. you should be good from there. Make sure that the pics arent too large in size or they wont upload. If that is the case you will get a notice that they are too large. If all else fails, email me at cuda169[at]hotmail[dot]com and i will post for ya. Hope this helps

WELCOME ABOARD!!

Below this message screen is "Additional Options". Click on "manage attachments". When the box pops up click on "browse" and choose a file which contains the photos you want to download. Then click "upload" and wait for it to complete, then "close this window". Then you can "Submit Reply " and you're there.

here you go not original paint but not bad for a 1980 paint job and been in a garage for 20yrs

4-26 248 [1600x1200].jpg

4-26 249 [1600x1200].jpg

4-26 251 [1600x1200].jpg

4-26 252 [1600x1200].jpg

Welcome to the best of the best sites going Glad to have you on board with us

yep my dad gave me a 71 318 powerdisc ac duster when i was 3 had it up until a few yrs ago. i have also had a few others in between, when you grow up around them you start living and breathing them. i think all together my family has had about 20 a-bodies

Haven't made up my mind yet wether i to restore it now or just drive it for a while and colect the few parts in need, i have just about everything but a AUG. of 70 340 block, right now just dont have the money to by another motor it has a 69 in it but one plus side i do have the original exhaust for the car with the chrysler penstars on the mufflers

thank you very much it sure took long enough to get it but he did tell me if he saw one thing he didnt like he would beat my $%$ and take it back

So who,s the Rebel? you or yer daddy.prolly both scuse me fer askin. Sorry I got kinfolks I dont know. you might be some. lol

That tag will be coming off shortly even though it has been on the car since before i was born

-
Back