hey guys.

-

blue_duster74

Reaction score
my name is dave from vegas. i was a member before but a lot has happened, haven't been around for a few years so thought i'd start fresh. got the 4x4 bug real bad and have been wrenching on my 79 ramcharger and using it all over the west. anyone who's a member at ramchargercentral would know me as blueduster. finally getting the itch back for my duster. thinking about building it for road race/autocross.

it's sitting in storage as we prepare a move to san diego in the next year. it's a 74, was a /6, auto with a/c from Az. no drivetrain right now. awful brown with the middle side stripe package(white). will paint it atlantic blue when time comes. previous car was petty blue, want the darker color this time around.

would love a new hemi but likely will build the old 360 i pulled out of my ramcharger. haven't decided on the tranny yet. have a 833 but would love OD. tremec is an obvious choice but want to check out the new passon 5spd. so if anyone has one let me know what you think. anyone in vegas give me a shout. thanks guys. picks will come soon.

I'm currently in Vegas and been looking at Ramchargers for another guy in town. He has a nice 72 Challenger that I'm re-wiring for him.

there are a few nice RCs in town. bunch of nice mopars here, just don't see them out much except at the shows. one of the many things i like about socal, guys drive them more. better weather i guess has something to do with that.
I'm currently in Vegas and been looking at Ramchargers for another guy in town. He has a nice 72 Challenger that I'm re-wiring for him.

Welcome back,welcome to FABO.Lots of members in Dago when you move,check out OC dart.He knows SoCal well.

here is a pick of the duster just before putting it in storage.

HPIM0469.jpg

-
Back