Heyya guys.

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
Hey friends! I haven't posted on here in a minute! I've come by and browse from time to time but haven't been posting alot. Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing! I'm still plugging away at the dart I've been driving it quite a bit since the weather has been nicer. Took it for a good cruise Sunday night. Still lots of work to be done. Im getting ready to start on body work and paint in the next few weeks. I gotta get 2 new wheels and tires these little 14s on the front drive me crazy. I'm gonna move the 215 in the back to the front and get 2 new 15 inch wheels and some 245s for the back. I need more rubber back there it spins way to much. Lol it will be nice to here from yall.

Screenshot_20240416_052504_Gallery.jpg

Glad to see an update from you. seems the car is moving on its own power which is always a good thing.
Hey girl! How you been? Oh yea it's moving well. Still alot to be done but I've been mostly driving and enjoying it more than working on it. Lol I do need to pull the transmission yet again I found another leak. (This is the 4th time lol) this time it's the front seal. But yes it's moving and it's a blast to drive

Good to see you buddy, dart looks good. Motivates me to get to work on some projects.
Hey bud good to hear from you! Man I got so many projects going it ain't funny haha. I never seem to finish any of them before I start a new one!

Good to see you are out and about !!!
Yea buddy! I really need to get on here more often I really miss you guys! I gotta get back on my YouTube channel as well I've been slipping over there too! I haven't made anything since February!

Hey bud good to hear from you! Man I got so many projects going it ain't funny haha. I never seem to finish any of them before I start a new one!
You still working a bunch of overtime? I’m trying to finish some before starting new projects.

You still working a bunch of overtime? I’m trying to finish some before starting new projects.
No. I quit that it was making me old! Haha I work here and there if I need the extra money for parts! Lol. I usually average 1 day a month now. Those 72-84 hour weeks started to get to me. When I was 20 it wasn't bad but I'm almost 40 now haha

-
Back