Hi all from NW Pa.

-

tchaag

Reaction score
Been a member for a while, but hadn't taken advantage of this great site. Last year I found a 65 Barracuda in pretty fair shape. 273/auto. Drove it for the summer, and my wife and I really enjoyed ourselves. We want a nice driver. So what started as a make over w/body and paint has turned into a major project. We are having problems finding parts. Decent front fenders are very hard to find around this part of the world. I looked at a donor car this week. Without motor and trans, the guy said he would take 1500 for what was left of the car. I offered half and he wasn't about to budge. The interior was gone. The only part on it I could use was the right front fender. Everything else was pretty much junk. Since I went to look at the donor, I've been looking all over. I actually found a right front fender for 700. Man, that is steep. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm USAF myself. (74' thru 77') I would like to thank you for your service to our country. Hopefully I will find what I need. Preferably from someone on this sight.

Been a member for a while, but hadn't taken advantage of this great site. Last year I found a 65 Barracuda in pretty fair shape. 273/auto. Drove it for the summer, and my wife and I really enjoyed ourselves. We want a nice driver. So what started as a make over w/body and paint has turned into a major project. We are having problems finding parts. Decent front fenders are very hard to find around this part of the world. I looked at a donor car this week. Without motor and trans, the guy said he would take 1500 for what was left of the car. I offered half and he wasn't about to budge. The interior was gone. The only part on it I could use was the right front fender. Everything else was pretty much junk. Since I went to look at the donor, I've been looking all over. I actually found a right front fender for 700. Man, that is steep. Decisions, decisions.

If you can find me a 65 dart front clip I'll sell you my whole 64 Barracuda front end. It's pretty solid, just a little filler from old fender benders. Swap you straight up. I'm in South Western NY so it wouldn't be far.

-
Back