Hi and need advice...

-

asenada

Reaction score
Hi. Need some advice on parts identification of misc Formula S and early A-body parts I need to sell....

My first car, that I still drive, is a 64 Dart GT (med turquoise irrd. with black trim). Later I got a 64 Valiant for $200, drove it to death and sold for parts for $250. In the meantime, tried to tackle a huge restoration project and failed miserably. It was a 66 Barracuda Formula S clone project that never even got started...

Sold the body (the only FS part installed was the instrument panel). Left the engine block at my ex's house (sadly, no chance of getting that back). Now I have tons of misc. parts in the attic, hallway, bedroom, etc... and it's finally time to let go. (I'm planning to do a huge eBay sale some time soon once I get pics taken.)

Some of the parts I don't even remember what they are anymore. Is there some way I could post pics to get some help?

Thanks!
-asenada

take photos of your parts with a digital camera and transfer them to your computer, then get a free photobucket account here at http://photobucket.com/ and create your own photo album and upload from there onto here.

if you are planning an ebay sale-- start here at FABO 1st-- free ads & a dedicated audience.
Take your pictures-- load to computer-- place ad here --very ez-- just don't make pictures too large & you will be fine, Lawrence

welcome to the site! glad to have u here, and hope you stay after u are done selling ur parts....kinda sad when people only use this site to sell stuff. :( get another project goin man!

So true! I guess I'm just not cut out for it or I have too many other things weighing on me that keep me from enjoying time in the garage. But I haven't given up on me and the Dart.

Welcome aboard this great site.
I am glad you have not given up on yourself and the Dart.
Just take it day bay day and I hope you enjoy it here

-
Back