Hi fellow A-body drivers.

-

Swingerdude

Reaction score
Just a few words to say hello.
I'm a truly Mopar-addicted guy who owns a '70 Dart Swinger. I was lucky to get my hands on this little powerhouse about three years ago, it took some time to get it running well and looking good, but now it is.:headbang:
Looking forward to the summertime with lots of cruising in my Mopar.

Regards,
Swingerdude

Hey Swingerdude, welcome to FABO from SoCal! You're going to have fun here.
Post some pics of your Dart cruising Denmark.

:salute:Welcome!,From one Dart guy to another!!, How about them pics??:?:

i agree .... welcome ... and were are the pic... lolol.. you know you have to show off what you have and have done.. look forward to'em

Hello again, and thank you all for the nice welcome. I'm sure i will have some good times here reading and participating in the forums.
I've already read some threads, and got me some good advice about adjusting my side windows since i've just renewed the weatherstripping on the Dart. :)
Here's some pics of my dart, taken last year at our Danish Mopar Meet. Enjoy!
Comments are welcome.
Mopar-Meet-10-051-960x642.jpg

Oh, and if you want to see some more Mopar pics "in the summertime", please take a look at

www.moparmeet.dk

If you click "gamle/old moparmeets" you can see a lot of pics of Mopars of all kind, from the years we've been having Mopar Meets. This year we'll celebrate our club's 20th anniversary, so if any of you will be in Denmark at 1-2-3 of july, you can come and celebrate it with us.

Our club's website is www.moparclub.dk .

Welcome to FABO! Your gonna love it here!
By the way I love your wheel tire combo! Love that vintage look those wide ovals give it!

Welcome to FABO! Your gonna love it here!
By the way I love your wheel tire combo! Love that vintage look those wide ovals give it!

Thanks! They look awesome, but made the car handle like a jellyfish. So, they're replaced with some radials instead...

-
Back