Hi fellow a body lovers...

-

440 65

Reaction score
I'm new to the site hi how are you all... Just picked up a 65 dart previous race car pretty cool the previous owner lost interest after over 5 yrs of collecting parts and let the car go for short money... The car had a 440 but didn't come with anything to help with the my 440 engine installation like headers mounts or cross member for tranny.. Just ordered a Mancini motor plate that wasn't spect for the 65 but will most likely work and so far I've had no luck other than a shop up the street said $1300 to make custom fenderwell headers... Any info on companies that sell headers or cross members for a 727 would help I'm already in the proses of another restoration and I'm on a budget with this one so any info would help... Thanks and thanks for reading 440 65

Welcome to FABO. It would be best of you were to post a new thread in the correct forum if you want to get more responses from members. The Welcome forum is set up for introducing yourself and many knowledgeable members don't read it.

Welcome! A post in the big block section ,will help you immensely.

-
Back