Hi From CA

-

Jrizzo

Reaction score
Hi All,
I joined a while ago but I am just now getting around to introducing myself. Do to work, honey do chores and three cars keeping me busy, I have to offer an apology for not doing this sooner. So from the title you can see that I reside in CA, the Bay Area to be exact, originally from Brooklyn NY. I joined because I am always looking for more info on people's experiences, solutions and ideas on a wide variety of things. Currently I have a 98 Durango with a 5.9, 02 PT Cruiser and two Saturns in my stall LOL! The Durango is undergoing a well needed top end overhaul, if the other three children will ever let me finish. They're like dogs, they see you giving one of them some attention and then they all want attention LOL!!
So the D has just short of 200K on it and has been torn apart for about a year now, installing a set of refreshed R/T heads on her, M1, Mike Leach Headers, 52MM TB, open air element. I really debated about the cam while I had her all opened up and yes I also debated to rip out the entire engine and do a rebuild, but this summer I really had high hopes of getting her up and running for my vacation, and well, even the best laid plans. . .
So even though I don't post a lot ,I do know how to use the search function,at least most of the time I do, and I know someone has always had to have the same problem I may experience at some point, so there's really no reason for redundancy on my part. This is a great forum and I am looking forward to keeping up with all of you.

-
Back