HI from Oz

-

70Hardtop

Reaction score
G'day, just thought i'd say hello, just joined the forum. I live in Australia, and have a VG Valiant Hardtop currently in restoration. We designate our model using letters instead of by year. Its a 1970 car. These Hardtops are all pillarless 2 door 69 Dart bodies that Chrysler Australia used as the basis for the 69 (VF) and 70 (VG). The driveline is a 71 340 engine, A833 OD trans (not sure if the OD has a different designation?) and disc brake rear end (3.27 4 pinion LSD, 28 Spline axles, same as 7.25 BorgWarner)

HI- yes i just came back thinking i'd post some pics, and there was some replies already! Here's a couple of pictures -also one of another VG with its grille in place so you can see what they look like. Also a picture of my other project, still in beginning stages of resto, a 71 Challenger H code.

LHS front 3 quarter view email.jpg

rhs VIEW.jpg

red vg Pacer.jpg

RHS  Quarter front res.jpg

side view.jpg

Thanks for the welcomes. I live in Perth, in the state of WA. That's Western Australia (not Washington State!). Perth is in a coastal desert. The rest of the state which is about 3 times the size of Texas, is mainly red dirt and a few rocks !

Thanks for the welcomes. I live in Perth, in the state of WA. That's Western Australia (not Washington State!). Perth is in a coastal desert. The rest of the state which is about 3 times the size of Texas, is mainly red dirt and a few rocks !

I know where perth is brother, i live is australia lol

Its why i said welcome fellow oz brother :p

-
Back