Hi I'm new here from Europe

-

jefcharger

Can't fixit? Forget it...
Reaction score
Hi there all of you. My name is Jef and I live in the Netherlands (Europe). I own a 70/71 Duster 318. I have put up a tribute-video of it in 'general discussion' yesterday:toothy10:. I also made a photogallery already. I am also restoring a 69 Charger RT(see my profile @ b-body forum under the same username) at the time(which is taking way too long of time AND money,haha) and I own a 78 Volare coupe premier edition, slant 6, which runs and drives, but is in the worst shape. Will be my next project I guess....Talk to you all later, grtz Jef

Attachments

• DSC00028.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC01369.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 188
Hi Jef, nice to see more and more European fellows...

(btw... bought my fish some time ago in the Netherlands - Middelharnis - not so far away from Rotterdam and Roosendaal)

Hi Jef, nice to see more and more European fellows...

(btw... bought my fish some time ago in the Netherlands - Middelharnis - not so far away from Rotterdam and Roosendaal)

Thnx. Funny, that's a half hour drive from here, about 35 miles I guess..So your car is actually a tourist? haha..

Hi Jef, greetings from Germany!

nice Duster that you have - what about selling the b-body stuff and putting the money into the duster........:-D? just kidding!

Michael

Hi Jef, greetings from Germany!

nice Duster that you have - what about selling the b-body stuff and putting the money into the duster........:-D? just kidding!

Michael

Yep, you have a point there, but then the other way around,haha...I thought about selling the Duster at first to have more money for the Charger. But I have become very crazy about the Duster, so I will keep it, even when the Charger is ready I won't sell it...It's a luxury problem, I can't choose either one, so it will be both...but thnx for the suggestion, haha..

What do the stickers on the hood say? They intrigue me. lol. I love you car! What color did you use to paint it?

A BIG HELLO FROM THE US welcome to the DEAL man you will love this site so cool to see that the mopar addiction is felt around the world

Again to all of you, thnx for the warm welcome!!!!

and @Valiant 318: Nee, tis geen 4-brrl, wel een 2-brrl met 8 3/4 achteras (geheel origineel), 318 en het leukst is dat het een origineel nieuw in NL geleverde auto is, volgens de RDW de enigste bij hen bekende...dus met km-teller, dat vind ik zelf wel errug leuk...Ik heb je ook ff een berichtje gereplied bij mijn filmpje..!!

and @darTT: The stickers on the hood say VR-CP; it means Vinnie's Restoration and Custom Palace. Vinnie is een friend of mine who helps me restore my Charger. I call him the welding wizard, due to his welding capacities..haha He has a resto and custom shop.

@caferacerx: Thnx for the link!

@ hellion locdog: nicest compliments, thnx!!

@ C7-340: Check my photogallery and I will post some more pics in a new thread tomorrow or so...

Just a few more pics from my most recent small meeting from the official Chrysler Classic car Club in the Netherlands.....

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 038.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 036.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 91
-
Back