Hindsite being 20/20......

-

340john

Reaction score
what cars did you pass on years ago that you wish you have the oppertunity to buy now ? In 1994, I passed on an original 66 hemi belvedere, with the numbers matching hemi, because I thought that $4,000 was too much. Then there was the Grand Spaulding 1972 demon. The paxton was removed, but was included in the sale. It was bought new by a family friend and he was asking $2,000, In 1989 that was ALOT of money.

some of the mopars i sold was unreal, :wack: in 87 sold a 69 roadrunner not a six pack car but had a six pac on it sold everything had rust in quarters for 400.00 was with 4 speed that sucks,kenny

I Still Have My 69 Cuda. I Have Had It For 23 Years. But Just Got Devorced 3 Years Ago And She Got Thr 70 Gtx And 70 Road Runner.

Sorry to hear you lost those cars in the divorce. She probably didn't care about the cars, she just didn't want you to have them. Spite is a terrible thing.

340john said:
Sorry to hear you lost those cars in the divorce. She probably didn't care about the cars, she just didn't want you to have them. Spite is a terrible thing.

You are more then likely right. Not all, but "Lots" of women don't know much about cars, except they will go from A to B. They do understand however that a mans wheels are the next best to his heart, something he's been proud of and put together. Most women going through a split will do anything for a mental payback or hurt. Along that line....we even get at times, "it's me or the car"...Too some of them with that attitude, kiss my :butthead:

I had a neighbor in the late seventies that had 3 440+6 convertible E-bodies (70 & 71 Cuda and 70 Challenger)parked in front of her house. I remember her telling me that she thought they would be worth a lot someday. I guess I should have believed her more.

-
Back