HOLY COW! Mopar auction!!!

-
Why do some say "title" after them and some not?

Do they have titles or no?

How do you know if the cars have clean titles or not?

if I were closer I would calling dibs on the fury wagon....but you know that is going to be like moving a whale.

Attachments

• 1746332_2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 521
Vintage & Collectible Cars - Online Only (#41130)
06/27/2014 10:00 AM CDT - 07/22/2014 10:00 AM CDT

those are NOT fire sale prices...they are pretty much FULL RETAIL

Burrows ABC Auto
817 237 7186

This guys primary business is turning cars into scrap metal, so if ya can save any of em God Bless Ya. All my real estate and more is already filled up with Mopars or I'd grab em all. The Valiant is a 60' and the pics don't show it but the roof is completely caved where they dropped it. Otherwise that car is the cleanest.

Front clip and drive train is worth saving if nothing else.

oh come on ....give the wagons of the world more credit than that. :sleepy3:

for what the current bid and where its up to and the time left......someone might get a good deal. if I was a lot closer I would make a move on that for sure. Imagine that next to my coronet wagon. :)

The fact that its so far away is probably the car Gods telling me I have too many cars already/

oh come on ....give the wagons of the world more credit that that. :sleepy3:

for what the current bid and where its up to and the time left......someone might get a good deal. if I was a lot closer I would make a move on that for sure. Imagine that next to my coronet wagon. :)

The fact that its so far away is probably the car Gods telling me I have too many cars already/

It isn't thaaat far and they aren't around just everywhere now days. Probably a good chance it will hit the crusher at the price it is now. It is screaming "Save me Rani!!".

oh come on ....give the wagons of the world more credit that that. :sleepy3:

Lol how many cars you up to now?

-
Back