hood color

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
got my 68 fastback in a friends body shop, can`t tell you how impressed I am w/ his work!
the car will be dark topaz blue metallic. we are discussing accent stripes (racecar) style or not, also hood color. I always liked 6-pack flat black hoods. what are you guys opinions on hood colors? should I keep it the same as body color or go w/ the flat black? will a flat black hood be a downfall if I ever want to sell it? Am not planning on that tho, but who knows, my family might one of these days. opinions please!---bob:coffee2:

What are you doing,with the car,Bob? Mild street machine /day two Mopar look, Pro Touring, or just Bob? Wheels & stance,play a huge part here,as well. What do you expect,when it's finished?(Hood scoop?)

What are you doing,with the car,Bob? Mild street machine /day two Mopar look, Pro Touring, or just Bob? Wheels & stance,play a huge part here,as well. What do you expect,when it's finished?(Hood scoop?)

505" wedge,352 head flow,( alum heads)fastback form S, 727 w/ cheeta shifter,
caltrac system, 10" drag radials, 3500-3800 convertor, aftermarket front end. hot street driver , expected weight around 3000, and 650 to 700 h.p. body will be very straight, w/ elongated wheel wells for tall tires, 3:73 rear-dana 60, 4wheel disc brkes, fast 2.0 f.i., 91 pump gas motor. whew! all that for a hood color!? while we`re at it, anyone want to guess dragstrip performance?--bob

-
Back