Hotchkis Leaf Springs with Addco Rear sway bar?

-
I don't see why they wouldn't.

The only thing you might have to tweak is the length of the sway bar endlinks, since the Hotchkis springs lower the car a bit. But even that shouldn't be any different than hooking a sway bar to a car lowered with a different set of springs.

I just put the Hotchkiss leafs in. They lower the car quite a bit, like 2" from a stock 340 6 leaf. They also come with eye brackets which are the geometry correction part. These raise the front mounting point about 3/8" to create anti squat.

I put 200 test miles on these springs and am returning them. They are so low, I am not sure what they made them for...I even tried using a front eye mounting point that would raise them 3/8". I spoke to Hotchkiss, but they didn't have any installed measurements or any blueprints for me to check. They have no issue taking them back which is excellent and Summit issued a call tag.

GMachineDartGT, If you had pics of how the car sits it would help out a lot. I have a set of these springs new for my 72 Dart. Or is more of a ride thing? Either way a pic of how it sits especially before the 3/8 lift would be appreciated. Thanks.

From what I read before buying the Hotchkiss springs, the total lower was supposed to be 1". If it's 2" or more, that's may not really be ideal. Of course, with the worn out springs it has on it now, it probably sits 4" lower than stock, so I could look at it as an improvement!

GMachineDartGT, If you had pics of how the car sits it would help out a lot. I have a set of these springs new for my 72 Dart. Or is more of a ride thing? Either way a pic of how it sits especially before the 3/8 lift would be appreciated. Thanks.

From what I read before buying the Hotchkiss springs, the total lower was supposed to be 1". If it's 2" or more, that's may not really be ideal. Of course, with the worn out springs it has on it now, it probably sits 4" lower than stock, so I could look at it as an improvement!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=170659

attachment.php

I had the same issues, put the springs on, set the car on the ground and it was a full 1.5" lower without any road time. Took it for a drive and had too many things hitting,:banghead: tire rubbing upper inner fender well (kind of my problem due to a different axle), shocks hitting the TTi 2.5" exhaust. I pulled them off and installed the ESPO's.

I think the best way to measure actual height is a rear shock measurement from the center of the upper and lower eyes. I'm pretty sure I ran it at 17 for a number of years. These springs put it at 16-16.25 which at the wheel is real low.

-
Back