Hotchkis Suspensions

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
Well I just got back from my 1000 mile trip that went from Las Vegas to Gilbert AZ (to pick up a car) to Santa Fe CA (to drop off said car at Hotchkis) and back home to Las Vegas. It started Sunday evening and ended a little while ago (11:30pm Monday). Hotchkis is now branching out from their GM stuff and finally developing Mopar suspension systems. They will be at Mopars at the Strip to show some of their handy work. They had a nice Challenger T/A done and were working on a 69 Charger. Of course as always us A body guys always get left behind. But I did talk with one of the engineers for a bit and he admitted that they weren't that well versed in A bodies. I did directed him, and a couple of their techs, to our great site and told him that with the wealth of info we have in our members we could answer just about any question he may have. So hopefully they will join in here and we can have more choices in suspension parts.

They did have some nice stuff and I spent a while telling him the differences in the a bodies suspensions. I told him he should just join in here and he would have all the info he needs, and some great suggestions on what type of parts most of use look for.

-
Back