How are thoughts, getting your traction...,and are you satisfied with it. ????

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just a,general "hello" , and share yours ... Been since '04 ,mine has been,on,pavement legally. Still have 002,-03,springs, and the adjustable shocks.,What's new in street legal Saturdy night rubber ,and non Cal Tracs ... for reasons ....

Just a,general "hello" , and share yours ... Been since '04 ,mine has been,on,pavement legally. Still have 002,-03,springs, and the adjustable shocks.,What's new in street legal Saturdy night rubber ,and non Cal Tracs ... for reasons ....
I am very satisfied with the M/T ET street tires that are DOT slicks. Works great on and off the track. Still running S/S Springs.

I am very satisfied with the M/T ET street tires that are DOT slicks. Works great on and off the track. Still running S/S Springs.
Are you driving to the track or trailering? How long are those tires lasting?

I am curious about these tires as well. I've been running the M/T ET Street S/S with great results. Best 60 ft to date is 1.54 on SS springs. However, I'm getting ready to add a lot more power and wonder if I'd be better suited with the more aggressive M/T ET Street Rs that I'm thinking you are referencing

Are you driving to the track or trailering? How long are those tires lasting?
I never drive it to the track. I always want to get it home. I do drive it on the street and I have had it on 60 mile trips and back. My last set lasted 4 years with about 90 runs on them. Running 11.40s with these tires.

I ran the quick time pro tires on the street for a couple of years. Have not had any major issues and they held up great. They hooked well also but I was only running in the high 12s

-
Back