How do I attach a tail panel where there isn't one?

-

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
I have a 67 Dart I'm converting into a GT. I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can get a device bulletin or factory diagram so I can drill holes in the right spots and mount my tail panel and trim pieces correctly. Any help with the fender emblem locations would be helpful too. Thanks in advance.

Put a dab of white grease on the mounting studs and make marks where to drill holes on the body.

Make a template. Lay the trim face down on a piece of poster board. Trace the piece. Flip it over and firmly press the studs into the card board to leave a witness mark. Punch out the wholes were the studs marked the poster board. Cut out your tracing . Line it up on the car mark your holes and drill.

I should have been more specific. I can figure out how to drill holes for the center piece to mount it. I need help locating the mounting hopes for the top and bottom trim pieces. Anyone have access to those awesome diagrams that show how to mount them?

Email Rick Ehrenberg at Mopar Action magazine. He's amazing at coming up with that stuff.

I was going to do that. I met him at the Mopar Nats in 2000 and I'm finally getting around to doing all the things he said to do.

-
Back