How do these rims look?

-

67cuda360

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to change my rims, any thoughts on the below options?
I had been considering American Racing Salt Flat rims, but by the time the are shipped to Canada, the total cost will be almost $2300 CAD, so I'm considering some cheaper alternatives :)

first photo is the current setup:

current.jpg

USW-021.jpg

USW-022-BLK.jpg

USW-022.jpg

USW-484.jpg

USW-701.jpg

484's it'll help the brakes too

I would tend to agree with above....the 484's or keep what you have they also look very good

Not saying this to put down your car, but I would leave the wheels alone and work on the paint scheme.

Also like the current rims, but the 484's take second.
MAN, what else could you do to your car with that much money eh? :D

I paid 75 bucks for mine, and for the money I'm good with em.
Actually wanted like closer to your current wheels but couldn't find them around for reasonable.

norm.jpg

Last edited:
As is or 484's or cover the green with silver...

Cover green with silver and keep original wheels...that would be my pick BUT it is your car, another option would be totally silver with 022 wheels.

Last edited:
I like the 484 or the 701 on that car. I am not a fan of the current wheels you have. They don't look bad but not my first choice.

I don't see anything wrong with the paint, or the current wheels. But if you must change them, the 484 wheels look good to me.

Thanks for all the feedback, the color scheme wasn't my first pick either (though it has grown on me over the years I've owned it), but spending big money to strip and repaint just isn't going to happen LOL. The more rims I photoshop on this thing, the harder it gets to pick one...

yea - those 484's look GOOD :thumbsup: - JMTC - I would pinstripe in black between the colored sections on the car... I know, you didn't ask... LOL

-
Back