How do you like this one?

-

Richie

Reaction score
Hi everybody:

It's a funny thing but now that I think of it I've never seen a 68 or 69 Dart Custom at a car show and there had to be a lot more of them put out than Swingers GT's GTS's Hemi's etc. Mine is a 69 Custom and I was sure I was going to make a Swinger clone out of it but then I rememberer how good this 69 Custom looked in Hemi Orange. It also had a black after market fiberglass 6 pack hood on it. It looked awesome I thought. I should have went down and asked if I could take a few pictures of it and explain I had the same car ..yada yada yada. I think I will leave it as it is. This car in the picture is long gone now, about 2007. He only had it for about a year and sold it for 12,000.

Dart%20Prety%20RD_zpsz9fkjify.jpg

there are many things I love about the A bodies. the sheer number of them built, but then too, they weren't considered " for most part "rare", " muscle", highly desirable, with the exception of the ones that came with big blocs, and maybe 340's. so many thousands have been crushed, but since so many were built in the first place, MANY of them survive, slants, 318's, bare bones customs too. look at the sheer number of new people that show up here on FABO every day!

the "cool" factor is there for many with the very basic post car. be it whichever model. sorta like cool and 68-70 roadrunner. less IS more!!!!!!

there are many things I love about the A bodies. the sheer number of them built, but then too, they weren't considered " for most part "rare", " muscle", highly desirable, with the exception of the ones that came with big blocs, and maybe 340's. so many thousands have been crushed, but since so many were built in the first place, MANY of them survive, slants, 318's, bare bones customs too. look at the sheer number of new people that show up here on FABO every day!

the "cool" factor is there for many with the very basic post car. be it whichever model. sorta like cool and 68-70 roadrunner. less IS more!!!!!!

Agree :)

-
Back