How many members

-
I have a full beard but nicely trimmed. I also like having just the mustache from time to time. My hair is greying at the temples and my hairline is receding now at the age of 42. I always prefer having long hair. But those days are probably numbered :)

Graduated in '71. No facial hair allowed in school back then, so right after graduation, I grew a mustache. Still have it, and most of my hair. (Little thinner, and lighter in color now) Have tried the beard and goatee a few times, but don't work for me.

beard / long hair (pony tail), as long as my beard

19105856_1163012980471443_7061209190045823754_n (1) (1).jpg

I've had a mustache since I was around 30. Cant really grow a good beard. And , yup.. Im loosin it on top as well. Used to be real long on top. Now I keep it in a flat top. but in the back...LOL.
IMG_1719.JPG

Yes indeed to all three. 65 and not as thick on top but still there. Picture from work, first day back from vacation, not. Happy picture here.

1508164538535171821312.jpg

HAIR!!!???????/..................the night before my open heart surgery month ago, the nurse comes in and tells me she has to shave off all my hair. all my hair!????...... I assume chest and leg hair... NOoooooo...

nothing left but the hair on top of my head!! I am as slick as a tree frog! (maybe she lost some of her instructions due to translation difficulties!!???? HA)

good thing is now, a month later I am starting to grow a little fuzz!!!

Facial hair freely,on days off... Graying sandy blonde, up top.

Had a moustache,70’s **** star style.
Shaved it off a year ago may, wife noticed in september....
Head has hair on it, turning grey

Rob you have awesome hair, man.

Growing in a moustache now kind of as a joke, the youngest kid at work just grew one, also they are changing our uniforms (restaurant) to formal white jackets (could they pick anything worse??) so it's a way to mess with the higher-ups who came up with that dumb idea, they don't like facial hair but we are allowed to have it as long as it is grown in on time off, which mine is.

How do you grow hair in on "time off"? LOL

Got out of the Army and haven't shaved since!
But I do keep the hair trimmed up so it isn't very long. Stuff gets into my mouth, and I cant have that. Getting really grey though.
I have been assured that male pattern baldness is not something I should ever have to worry about. The hair on my head is thick and curly, so I keep it cut into a nice high and tight. (not everything about the Army was bad)

I got more hair on my face after 3 days than I got on my head. While I was in Bahamas, a beach lady offered to braid my chest hairs, that was a little weird.

Mine isn't turning grey. It's going slowly from red to white, just like my grandfather.

-
Back