How many movies have you watched more then once

-
No one mentioned "highway men" yet?
Come on, the main character drives a HEMI A-BODY

"Congratulations...youve arrested his door"

Movies
Tombstone, Angel and the Bad Man, Young Frankenstein, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Bullitt, The Blues Brothers, Second Hand Lion, Band of Brothers, Princess Bride, Jesus of Nazareth, Sweet Home Alabama, Return to Me, It Could Happen to You, Hidden Figures, The Perfect Gift, A Christmas Story

Shows
Combat!, Have Gun Will Travel, Man from U.N.C.L.E., Dr Who (original), Robin of Sherwood, Miami Vice, The Rifle Man, Good Neighbors, The Addams Family, Perry Mason, Firefly, Red Dwarf, Rawhide,

Many of the above mentioned ones, but today, it will once again be "United 93". Even though We have put it behind Us, We should never forget it, I sure won't.

Movies I watch every time they're on TV...

Back to the Future, all 3
School of Rock
Forrest Gump
Shawshank
Sister Act, either one!

Also like any old TV show, leaning on the 70's sitcoms, and Andy Griffith is my favorite!

Fun fact about me....I always wanted to be a Walton!!

no cable , no tv antiny , just dvds over 250-300 in rotation . its funny what you see that the directors and editors thought indifferent about . just watched american graffiti , and todd sattle shoe change color and he never went anywhere yet , at the end before the duce and the 55 race . the duces exhaust is through the tail pipes even though he uncorked his headers at the garage . and then at the crash of the 55 , the trunk lid falls open when it comes to rest on its roof , but when it busted into flames the trunks closed . ya i watch them over and over . or why would you have them on a storage disk , lol ;)

And how many times have you watched it.

Also what movies have you never watched.

I've never watched a single Rocky or Star Wars flick.

Watched Blazing Saddles and idocracy more times then I can count.

Hunt For Red October

Jaws, Dazed and Confused, Hollywood Knights and Die Hard are just a few of my favorites and I couldn't even guess how many times I've pissed my wife off watching them again.

A few that I like that I haven't seen mentioned yet (or missed seeing)...

Big Trouble in Little China
Tremors 1 & 2
Stripes
Galaxy Quest
Trading Places
Coming to America
The Outlaw Josie Wales
Independence Day
Men in Black
Animal House
Roxanne
King Ralph
The Man Who Knew Too Little
Dante's Peak
Golden Eye
The Rock
Kentucky Fried Movie
Batteries not Included
Being There
American Graffiti
Hollywood Knights
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Another couple other of my all-time favorites I'll watch anytime...both have you rooting for the underdog, in different ways....

Marty, a lonely New York butcher

Rudy, unlikely football hero.

Lots of cool older movies on this list. Someone already listed the original Gone in Sixty Seconds which has one of the best car chase scenes ever, spanning about 40 minutes. Everyone should watch it just for the chase scene. The one I don't see listed here yet that I often put on as background entertainment while working in the house or garage and have probably watched more than any other movie is Hot Rod, from 1979. Street racing with a 41 Willys. Love it!

-
Back