How much interest is there in a Demon registry?

Would you be interested in a Demon registry and would you register?

• Yes, I'm interested and would register

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • No, I'm not interested and wouldn't register

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Maybe, we'll see

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Yes, I'm interested but wouldn't register

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Other- please state

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
-
i got the VIN of a 71 demon
it was origenally an alabama car (though it was build right here in MI)
and is now for sale but if i can scrape up the money it wont be for long

where do i deposit the VIN?

I don't see a place to register my car ? I agree not a very user friendly site. I would think there would be an online form to fill out with the vin# options, on the data tag, etc. etc.

The site hasn't been updated for 2 1/2 yrs. What's up with that? You want people to register our cars put you don't update? Don't want to sound like a jerk just my 2 cents.

I subscribed to this site the other day, then could not register my car? still no response on that....so I un-subscribed today...it's a totally useless site, and provides very little information, IMO.

I don't think originality is what he is after he just wants to document all demons. I know where there are a few in a junkyard and I will be providing the vin and fender tag info for them. As well as a bunch of dusters and dart sports from the same area.

See if you can buy one of those Demon VIN tags for me if one of the cars is a 1971. Then I could get a tag for my drag Demon and drive it to the track (5 back country miles).

It would be great for demon owners , but unfortunately i can never get the site to work , anybody else have any luck with it. Meaning Duster , Dart Sport.

-
Back