How much should I pay to rebuild 73 Duster front suspension

-

67Signet

Smoke and chaos stunt coordinator
Reaction score
Has manual discs and she needs a new drivers side UCA
Who should I order parts from and what all do I need?
thanks guys!
I have never done this before and need help
car is a daily driver,I would like to order parts soon.
thanks
Bruce B.

your in salinas....i am in gilroy....i could come over and help ya if ya need it..ive done a couple front end rebuilds before....not that bad....

if all the bushings are original, i would get everything....upper/lower ball joints, inner/outer tie rod ends, idler and pitman arms, upper and lower control arm bushings...

X2 with mopardude, rebuild it correctly the first time with quality parts and it will last a long time.

Bill S.

your in salinas....i am in gilroy....i could come over and help ya if ya need it..ive done a couple front end rebuilds before....not that bad....

if all the bushings are original, i would get everything....upper/lower ball joints, inner/outer tie rod ends, idler and pitman arms, upper and lower control arm bushings...
This man knows his front ends! HE helped me do mine with more help from another member on here! This is a good man!

Well I plan on doing it right and will accept the help..
sooner this gets done I can focus on my dart again!
I LOVE THIS SITE!

check rockauto on pricing , they seem to be almost 1/2 price as what the local parts houses charge in my area & look in the parts car section in here for the uca , front end isnt too bad , safety first & take your time , have fun .

For the UCA I would buy tubular one's from RMS.
They come with moog ball joints already installed.
They fit nice and reasonable priced.

what about a complete kit from p-s-t? thats one that iv been looking at but i dont have any experience with their products. i was checking out their complete kit and also their front sway bar.

-
Back